Friday, May 1, 2009

I already turn into 18 years old, finally . Well, Im 18 years old now though, but it's doesn't means Im old, k!? Im jux like others, from little gal turns to become 'little' lady. hee! Alright, being 18 is not tat worst i think so. Yes, i'll prove to u .



Being 18 :-
1. Change A New IC !
2. Clubing! Im not gonna to stay at mamak stall out ther this time!
3. Watch the 18 movie !
4. Is time to 'hunt' for ur soul mate!Mayb? haha=) joking la.


-----------------------------------------PROVEN-------------------------------------------


If u wish to ask for more, pls log on to www.findoutyourself.com. This website will fulfill your wish. heehee!!



Uhm,wat else? Ohya, my college's friends help me to celebrate my birthday at Old Town--surprise birthday ! I don't know anything at first. But after tat I can guess what was goin on . Although i know it, but i still felt so surprise when they sang the birthday's song to me ! They did warm my heart though it was juxt a simpler party! Thank you,guys! However, unfortunately,I did not bring my camera! Haix,i jux hv some photos which i took from my friend .


My birthday's cake !




She was so carefull while cutting the cake.



They are my coursemate.



Take 1: Failed



Take 2: Consider as ok...lol



^^) hee!



Kla,I have to study now. Monday got math s test summore..Then, hv a nice day! tataz...=)
























3 comments:

Beverly said...

Siao po u sure u dont want mamak stall??? I'm afraid u can only tahan in that place for 5 seconds? hahaa!! LOL. Sorry.
Anyway, u better sms whenever you're having ur break. Might b able to see u !! Miss u so much my dear!!! k? I'm just right next to Taylor's babe!!

Sze Yee said...

hey~! long time no c ^^

Dean said...

hello.