Monday, March 9, 2009

Melaka - Day Tours



Yesterday , my family and i went to Melaka. My aunt n uncle also came along wit us. About afternoon, v arrived Melaka finally. Unluckily, it was a raining day. Plus,no much shops were open. V had our 'tea time' at the kopitiam called '三叔公' ,then . And, their cups n spoons are cute ! hee..


Front : -




Back : -



After that , v ladies had our shopping spree ! ( the favourite thing that the gals like the most,lol )





The 'roaster' bowl




Cheongsam...
My mummy got brought one but not at this shop.
lol..





The oldest shops..



Night, 7:oopm

We had our dinner at Cowboy Town -- A Famosa
We spent RM5oo in the restoran with some voucher as v r the members of A Famosa.



Four of us..^^


My aunt and uncle.



My uncle and my daddy..





Before desert,v had a walk out there...
Here r we..!

No idea what were we doin..haha
(Don't think that i'm crazy,still raining out there)

One part of the Cowboy Town


Cowboy dance..?


My lovely parent !


The Cowboy !

Desert :-


1. '雪格'



2.'Pau'


3. Fruits


Before goin back to klang, we got the chance to enjoy the firework.
What a wonderfull fullstop of the day.


Although it was tiring,but we enjoyed the day !







1 comment:

Kaido said...

Oh,you all ditch me and go...sobs sobs