Monday, February 2, 2009

>_<"

How's college life? Boring?? Stressing?? Can somebody tell me!! Argh , Im extremely confusing now!! Just now , my friend just sent me the notes. My gOdness, I don't even understand what the notes all about T.T !!! I just couldn't imagine what would going on when i goin to college as im not as smart as others. Gosh!!! How cum?! How cum?! How cum my life become more and more annoying, likes everything is comes toward me after graduating. All I can do now is play and sleep as much as possible. If not, I don't even think that I got enough time to sleep after entering the college in march.(as the express class)... Okay, I'll have to end my post here. Take care and good night...*Hugs*

1 comment:

gingrod said...

life is full of challenge my dear.
its a new page of ur life,it might seems difficult for u because u dont know whats going on with it..u'll feel better when u follow the class step by step. juz remember dont stress, ur negative thinking prevent u to go further!
jiayou~


from,
leng zai gging~



*view my blog wont leave comment ke??zzz