Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Niu Year!!!

Hey,everyone! Happy CNY to you !!! Today is the 5th day of the CNY. On the previous days,i was playing alot,camwhoring alot,eating alot, gambling alot,and of course losing alot la. (shoot!)So,did you enjoy ur CNY? Uhm,to me, its still considered as a fun CNY...lolx. Plus,i took a lot of photos during the CNY.


Here are the photos: -

My grandparent^^





Family photo


My parent ! ^^)



My sissy,bro,n cousin...






Gambling..hah





10+4+5+7+8=34! Dunnoe how she plays...super geng!


Day 3 - went to 'Dong Chan Shi'


Mummy and us!


my mummy and her mom...^^(sweetnya!)

Family photo

again...


Daddy and mummy!

So cute tis patung!





They wearing the 'shoes cap'..haha

moo moo year!



happy niu year!


beautifull background...

my parent...





nice!
















Okay la,tat's all for today... And,i'll upload more photos on the next post...
HAPPY CNY once again!!!^^)

No comments: